Director of Music
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Director of Music to join us in September 2020. Music is an important part of school life at Aldwickbury and we are seeking to appoint a talented musician who will inspire the boys with all aspects of music
The package will include:
- A competitive salary scale based on qualifications, responsibility and experience
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Excellent CPD and in-service opportunities
- Excellent facilities and a well-resourced department
- Meals provided during term time including breakfast, lunch, tea and supper
- Use of school facilities such as indoor swimming pool (including during the school holidays and weekends)
- Fee remission (discussed at interview)
- Positive working environment
Details of the role and application process are available on the school’s website www.aldwickbury.org.uk/Staff-Vacancies
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing deadline for applications is 3pm on Thursday 26 March 2020.
Registered Charity No: 311059
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.