The Junior King’s School is a co-education Day and Boarding School for pupils between the ages of 3-13, offering superb educational, boarding, (with current boarders from 9 years+) extra-curricular and sporting facilities.
The successful candidate will work in a team lead by the Deputy Head Registrar, to focus on the recruitment of pupils to the Pre-Prep and Prep Schools. The successful candidate will need to develop excellent relationships with prospective parents and agents by delivering a positive year-round admissions process that supports the School’s vision, ethos and values.
This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week, 52 weeks of the year (core hours Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm). There will be the addition of 2 Saturdays per Academic Year for Open Mornings (5 hours approximately each) and one weekend your attendance will be required at Battersea Independent Schools Show.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: (full list of responsibilities are on the Job Description)
• To maintain the admissions database through the Admissions process from receipt of enquiry to a pupil joining the school.
• To work with the Marketing team to ensure that the central marketing strategies of the School are carried out.
• To deputise for the Registrar, to include when they are out of school and attendance at meetings where necessary.
• In conjunction with the Registrar, respond to enquiries from prospective parents/ pupils and agents to provide the highest standard of service and generate excellent conversion rates (aim to respond in 24 hours).
• Visits and Tours, in conjunction with the Registrar, make the necessary arrangements with prospective parents/agents/ candidates for tours, tests and tasters.
We are looking to appoint for a September start, ideally as soon as possible.
The King’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undertake a DBS check before commencement of employment can be confirmed.
Applications should be submitted online through the King’s School website (www.kings-school.co.uk – Staff Vacancies), and should include a personal statement and CV by 12pm on Monday 10th August 2020. Interviews will take place the following week. If you have any difficulties accessing the internet please contact HR; email@example.com
The King’s School, Canterbury is an educational charity - Registration No: 307942
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.