Head of Preparatory School Kowloon Bay campus, Hong Kong.
Kellett British International School - Kowloon Bay Prep
Competitive Salary - details shared at interview
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed educator to lead our Kowloon Bay Campus (approximately 320 students aged 4-11 years) and contribute to the Kellett School Senior Management Team.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- Passion and energy working with students, parents and colleagues;
- Excellent knowledge of EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curricula;
- A track record of effective leadership including strategic management;
- Working collaboratively to successfully deliver specific data management;
- Ability to lead teaching and learning;
- Personal resilience and the ability to engender the best in others;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a range of stakeholders.
Applications are invited from experienced colleagues with a sound understanding of early years and primary/preparatory education who are committed to achieving the school aim; 'A love of learning and confidence for life'.
The successful applicant must be available to commence employment in August 2021.
A generous package including world class salary, 22% annual gratuity, medical insurance scheme, school fee remission and relocation allowance is offered according to eligibility. Full details will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.