Director of Music
Richard Pate School
U1 to U3 + TLR2
The Richard Pate School is a successful co-ed independent day school (ages 3-11) in Cheltenham Gloucestershire. We are seeking exceptional candidates to fill a part-time Director of Music role from September 2019.
In summary the role is as follows:
• Part time post (0.6).
• Responsibility for the leadership and direction of the Music Department.
• Working closely with the Curriculum Deputy Head and Head of the Prep Department to deliver music across the School.
• Be responsible for the peripatetic music teaching team.
• Be responsible for musical productions, concerts, and performances throughout the year.
• Direct ensembles including the choir and orchestra.
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.