Teacher of Music and Performing Arts January 2020
Rupert House School
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and skilled Music and Performing Arts Teacher from January 2020. The post is a Maternity Cover for two terms, possibly longer. (Either full-time as described, or part-time to be discussed at interview.)
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of teaching singing and running choirs to a high standard
- The ability to motivate and inspire pupils
- Experience and enjoyment of teaching Music and Drama to children aged 7-11
- The experience and ability to manage peripatetic Music teachers
- A clear sense of purpose and high expectations
- A willingness to play a part in the extra-curricular life of the school
- An understanding of the importance of pastoral care
- Applications from NQTs would be welcomed. The school has an established induction programme.
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.