Dependent on experience
Spring Grove School is seeking a highly motivated, proactive and flexible administrator to provide secretarial support for the school. We are offering this post either as a job share between two people (25 hrs each), or to one individual.
This is a key role within our busy and friendly school office - you will be the welcoming face for visitors to the school, and as such will help to create that all-important first impression. You will also have daily contact with parents, and with pupils.
You will need excellent communication skills to enable you to answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner, and to liaise with visitors and parents face to face in order to answer school-related enquiries.
- A good level of English and Maths (grade 4-9 (A*-C) GCSE) and attention to detail to ensure your work is accurate
- The ability to work with initiative and to tight deadlines
- To show resilience under pressure
- Great organisational skills, and the ability to work tidily in a shared office
- To recognise the need for confidentiality
- To be committed to working as part of a team to support the vision and aims of Spring Grove School
The post is full time; core hours will be 0800 – 1800 Mon, Tues & Thurs, 0800 – 1630 Wed & Fri during term time, with reduced hours of 0930 – 1500 in the holiday periods.
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.