Modern Languages Coordinator - Part-Time, Term Time Plus
Do you have exceptional organisational skills? Are you a highly motivated individual who has experience of providing administrative and technical support? If this is you, then apply for this fantastic opportunity to join LEH.
The successful candidate will assist the MFL department and Head of MFL, as well as pupils, in providing efficient support by preparing for lessons, exams and trips. Additionally, they will have experience of managing invoices and budgets for resources.
This is a part-time role working, 20 hours per week from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm, Monday-Friday, for 36 weeks a year (term-time plus 2 weeks). There will also be a requirement to work flexibly to the stated core hours.
LEH is a thriving school situated on the outskirts of London on a 24-acre site with excellent facilities. It is a great place to work, with a positive atmosphere, supportive colleagues, well-behaved students and bespoke CPD. The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
• Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
• Free lunches, tea and coffee
• Generous occupational sick pay scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme
• Occupational Health Service
• Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free car parking on site
• Library facilities open to all
• Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
• Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
• School fee reductions for LEH; the school also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton School for boys
• The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching/non-teaching staff who are at the start of their careers or relocate to the area in order to take up the post
An application pack is available from the School’s website by visiting www.lehs.org.uk. Applications must be made on the School’s own form and should be sent to email@example.com.
The closing date is noon on Friday, 25th September 2020.
Interviews will take place in week commencing Monday, 5th October 2020.
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
LEH is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service(DBS).
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.