The Ursuline Preparatory School Ilford
Governors are seeking to appoint a dedicated qualified KS2 teacher to join our successful school. Applications are welcome from new entrants to the profession and from established teachers keen to contribute to the further development of teaching.
The successful applicant will be an excellent classroom practitioner, passionate about teaching and learning. These skills will be harnessed to enhance and develop the emphasis that is placed on excellent care and academic standards whilst also contributing to the whole life of the school including the extra-curricular programme.
What sets us apart?
• You will join a popular and successful Independent Preparatory School.
• Small class sizes will provide you with the opportunity to maintain the high standards that are the hallmark of our school and our reputation in the community.
• Your expertise will contribute to the development of the confident young pupils who benefit from being nurtured academically, spiritually and pastorally.
• You will be part of a team of committed, highly professional teachers and support staff in a school which has an excellent academic record as well as a tradition as a caring community.
• Work in a supportive environment with continuous professional development a strong feature of the life of the school. Our investment in your development will in turn support your ability to contribute to the academic, social and spiritual well-being of our pupils.
Rewards and benefits package:
• Excellent terms and conditions of employment including membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• Comprehensive staff well-being programme including staff well-being massages.
• A town-centre location with excellent transport links (15 mins to the City)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To ensure that this is achieved we expect all employees to share this commitment and staff will be recruited and selected in line with safer recruitment policy and practice. The successful applicant will undertake an enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitations of Offenders Act 1974.
Application packs are available from Helen O’Loughlin, HR: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8518 4050
or via the school website: www.urspsi.org.uk
Please note we are unable to accept application by CV.
Visits to our happy, friendly school are welcomed and encouraged.
Please call the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 16th May 2019 at 5.00pm
INTERVIEWS: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.