Reception Teacher (Maternity Cover)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic Reception teacher on a full-time basis from Monday 4th May 2020 for a one year, fixed term maternity cover.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic Reception teacher on a full-time basis from Monday 4th May 2020 for a one year, fixed term maternity cover. The successful candidate will:
• Inspire and challenge able young boys through planning, preparation and delivery of excellent lessons.
• Have experience of working in the Early Years Foundation Stage and be confident in all forms of EYFS assessment. Recent experience of working in Reception would be an advantage.
• Ensure that marking, recording, assessment and reporting meet the academic and pastoral needs of each individual child.
• Offer pastoral care and support, providing the children with a secure environment in which they can learn.
• Have the ability to build good relationships with children, parents and colleagues and demonstrate effective communication skills. Patience, flexibility, a commitment to teamwork and a sense of humour are essential attributes.
• Take a leading role in the development of a subject area.
• Be willing to contribute to our extensive programme of extra-curricular activities.
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020 @ 9am
Interviews: FRiday 7th February 2020
Applicants should be refer to the school's website for further information.
Wimbledon Common Prep is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Wimbledon Common Preparatory School
113 Ridgeway, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4TA
- IAPS, ISC
Closing Date: 27 January 2020
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of IAPS can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.